Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

24 de abril de 2011

O meu topcoat *My topcoat

Só a título de curiosidade aqui deixo o topcoat que uso. É do sistema de Gel UV da Magic Nails e confere um brilho mais forte à unha no entanto a aplicação é algo manhosa devido ao pincel e à quantidade que se deve usar. O pincel é daqueles de pêlo grosso (mais parece fio de pesca) e se não usarmos topcoat suficiente e não soubermos como manejar este pincel vai ficar tudo arranhado! :( Mas também não se pode pôr muito senão não seca no tempo devido (2 minutos e está seco :)) e cria muitas bolhinhas. Peço imensa desculpa por não conseguir ser mais específica. O topcoat não é gel!

*Just as a curiosity here I leave you the topcoat I use. It belongs to the UV Gel system by Magic Nails and it gives a more powerful gloss to the nail but the application is somewhat tricky because of the brush and the quantity to use. The brush is made of thick strings (it almost resembles fishing string) and if we use not enough topcoat and can't manage correctly this brush it will all get scratched! :( But we can't also use too much tpcoat or else it won't dry in its time (2 minutes and it's dry :)) and it creates lots of bubbles. I'm sorry if I can't explain it better. By the way, the topcoat is not gel!


1 comentário:

Varnish Vixen disse...

Hi, I wanted to let you know that you won Illamasqua Scorn in the giveaway I was having on my blog (www.varnishvixen.com). Please email me you shipping address in the next 48 hours and I'll send you off the polish! My email is varnishvixen@gmail.com. Thanks!