Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

22 de setembro de 2011

Desafio dos 31 dias - DIA 12 *31 days Challenge - DAY 12

E aqui está a manicure do dia 12! Riscas! Esta manicure deixou-me muito indecisa e andei de unhas nuas até escolher algo :P
Cor base: Essence Ballerina Backstage #05 Grand-Plié in Black (2 camadas)
Risca central branca: OPI Colecção mini de Halloween I Love Mummy (2 camadas)
Riscas vermelhas laterais: Claire's Pincel Especial Vermelho
Topcoat: CLICHÉ Extra Brilho
Nas riscas brancas das unhas dos anelares e polegares utilizei pedrinhas pretas de alto a baixo na risca.
Todos os vernizes aplicaram muito bem! E fiquei admirada com o tempo de secagem do Grand-Plié in Black, secou muito rápido tendo em conta que a segunda camada de verniz teve de ser generosa de modo a evitar "carecadas" nas unhas ;)
Espero que gostem!!!!! ^__^

*And here it is the manicure for day 12! Stripes! This manicure was particularly difficult to choose and I was wearing bare nails until I decided what to do :P
Base colour: Essence Ballerina Backstage #05 Grand-Plié in Black (2 coats)
White central stripe: OPI Halloween mini collection I love Mummy (2 coats)
Red side stripes: Claire's Special Brush in Red
Topcoat: CLICHÉ Extra Shine
On the white stripes of my thumb and ring fingers nails I used black rhinestones all the way up the stripes.
All nail polishes applied very good and I was very admired with the drying time of Grand-Plié in Black, it dried really fast for a nail polish which the second coat had to be a generous one to avoid "bald" spots on the nails ;)
I hope you like this!!!!! ^__^

4 comentários:

Liz disse...

I really like the way this looks. You picked great colors :)

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ Liz - Thank you very much Liz! I just realised this was the second manicure where I combined black and white :P And prepare 'cause the next one will be black and white too!!!! XD

Unknown disse...

*-* I will have to copy your idea! :D It looks gorgeous!

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ Maki - Thanks!!!! I feel very flattered ^__^ ***