Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

6 de outubro de 2012

The Halloween Challenge October 2012

Olá!
Não fazia ideia de que estava a rolar no blogs de vernizes o desafio de Halloween de 2012!
Adivinhem se vou participar ou não.... XD
Está mais do que aceite!
E comecei hoje, estou atrasada um par de dias, mas nada que não consiga compensar.
O desafio não é diário portanto não consiste em 31 manicures.
A primeira foi a de dia 1, claro está, e o tema era "Trick or Treats" (Doçura ou Travessura).
O que me saiu da cabeça para as unhas foi...

*Hello!
I had no idea there was a Halloween 2012 challenge rolling on nail blogs!
Guess if I'm participating or not.... XD
It's more than accepted!
I started today, I'm a couple of days behind, but I can easily catch up with it.
The challenge is not daily so there are no 31 manicures.
The first one was from day 1, of course, and the theme was Trick or Treats.
What came out of my head onto my nails was...
Os vernizes utilizados foram:
*The nail polishes I used were:
- Essence Colour&Go #23 Sundancer
- KIKO #269 Yellow MicroGlitter
- Illamasqua Boosh
- Essence Colour&Go #61 Fame Fatal
- Catrice #470 Snow Motion
- Claire's pink
- H&M U Must Have This
 
Espero que tenham gostado!
*I hope you have liked it!

4 comentários:

ritterbraten disse...

These nails are so cool! :D Good luck with the challenge! Waiting to see your other manicures! :)

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ ritterbraten - Thank you so much! I miss this kind of challenges :D Do you wanna know the funniest part about this manicure? I started doing it on my thumbs and ring finger because I was upset with my dad :P And then I turned it into my first Halloween CHallenge manicure :)

Karen Ussene disse...

eeeeeeeheheheheh eu conheço aquela cenaça da primeira foto.
DUUUUUUUUUUDE you should do videos of these halloween stuff!
Aacabei de ver um no Youtube you should put the tutorials in video bruv!

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ Karen Ussene - Claro que conheces! :P Thanks ;)
Já pensei em fazer tutoriais, mas não com esta máquina fotográfica... talvez por fotografias ;)