Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

8 de maio de 2013

Isadora #736 Bananas! + L'Oréal #916 Confettis

Boas noites!
Lembram-se da troca que fiz com a querida Annie do blog Polish This!?
Acontece que não sabia mesmo por onde começar e, assim sendo, comecei pelo que mais me gritou "Primavera!", que foi o #736 da Isadora.. Bananas!
É um shimmer amarelo a atirar para o pastel. Foi uma surpresa muito agradável no que toca a aplicação: duas camadas que ficam um mimo, bom tempo de secagem e sem carecadas! Ah, e o pincel largo que facilita a aplicação? Um sonho :D
No entanto, se há alguma cor de verniz que ainda não habituei os meus olhos a ver nas unhas é o amarelo. E como adorei a cor mas a estranhei... nada melhor do que espetar-lhe em cima uma bela camada do fabuloso "glitter" da L'Oréal #916 Confettis, que também me foi mandado pela Annie. Não tenho nenhum "glitter" do género e por isso tive de experimentar este rico contraste de amarelo, preto e branco... e digo-vos... ficou um espanto! Aliás... mostro-vos!
Espero que gostem. E mais uma vez, muito obrigado querida Annie ^_^

*Good evening!
Do you remember the swap I've made with dear Annie from the blog Polish This!?
It so happens that I really didn't know where to start and, like so, I started with the one that screamed "Spring!" the most to me, which was Isadora #736 Bananas!
It is a lovely yellow shimmer a bit on the pastel side. It was a very pleasant surprise when it came to application: two coats that are amazing, good drying time and no bald spots! Oh, and the wide brush that eases the application? A dream :D
But, if there is any colour that I still didn't get my eyes used to see on my nails is yellow. And as I loved this colour but I found it rather weird to look at on my nails... I decided to put a good layer of the fabulous L'Oréal "glitter" #916 Confettis on it, which was also kindly given to me by Annie.
I don't have any "glitter" like this one so I had to try on this rich contrast of yellow, black and white... and let me tell you... It turned out to be amazing! Actually, I'm going to show it to you!
I hope you like it. And, once again, thank you very much dear Annie ^_^

1 comentário:

Annie disse...

This combo of the yellow and the Confettis looks really amazing! Love it!

I'm so glad to hear you liked both of these. :)