Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

28 de novembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #17 *Lush Gift Set #17

"No décimo sétimo dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma Elves Workshop!..."
Boa tarde!
E nesta latinha tão colorida, fofa e engraçada, que custa 27.95€, encontram-se os seguintes produtos: as espumas de banho Drummers Drumming e Christmas Penguin e as balísticas Golden Wonder e Butterbear.
Pois é, a Elves Workshop não pára :D.
Espero que gostem!

*"On the seventeenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me an Elves Workshop!..."
Good afternoon!
And inside this colorful, cute and funny tin, which costs 27.95€, one can find the following products: Drummers Drumming and Christmas Penguin bubble bars and Golden Wonder and Butterbear bath bombs.
That's it, Elves Workshop never stops :D.
I hope you like it!




Sem comentários: